Friday 24 June 2016

Chair Cushions

I've fallen behind on my project blogging. Sorry. I hope to catch up with two posts today. 

This first post will cover (pun intended) two projects that I did for a client. She had two large chair cushions that needed recovering. She brought me the cushions, the new fabric, two zippers and even the thread. The cushions belong to two, large, differently styled chairs. She unifies the look by keeping them covered in the same fabric. This is a lady who knows what she's doing!


I was given permission to take apart the old cushion covers to use as a pattern for the new cushion covers. So, that's exactly what I did. It worked out well. 

Here is one cushion:


And here is the other, including a shot of the zipper.


Completed projects: 22
Remaining projects: 30


No comments:

Post a Comment