Thursday 26 May 2016

Going Into Business

About a year and a half ago, I bought Nina (my latest sewing machine). In the back of my mind was the idea that someday I would start my own business with her. At the time, I didn't tell anyone because I was afraid that I'd be held to it. It's funny how fear can affect you... Anyhow, after mulling it over for the last while, and making sure that my skills are up to snuff I have finally taken the plunge!


I've ordered business cards, started a "Dionne Warr, Seamstress" page on Facebook, and have even taken on a few alteration jobs. I feel good about this. And now I have an excuse for holding on to my old Singer. I'm not a sewing machine hoarder, that's my backup machine. 😉


The project count is holding steady at:

Completed projects: 19
Remaining projects: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment